-by Yves Amiel Loza-
No doubt that social media has one of the strongest influences on a food business’s growth. I myself have been helping food businesses all over the world, and I want to share my expertise to the Filipino food entrepreneurs.
Here is one of my latest results!
Profile of the Business
Wins! Wins! Wins!
Industry: Food and Beverage
Niche: Chinese Restaurant
I am pleased to share my success this week with one of my clients, specifically in the Chinese restaurant niche within the USA.
- Regular engagement on social media through community interactions and user-generated content. I responded quickly to comments and tagged posts.
- Special promotions for Chinese New Year to drive sales.
- Outreach to influencers with a following of at least 10,000 and engagement rates of 8-10%. Some collaborations were paid, while others included free food or discounts for their audiences.
- Regular posts about our location to make it easy for customers to find us.
- Facebook advertising campaigns targeting a broad audience, with one campaign utilizing one layer and the other utilizing two layers.
- Use of specific hashtags for different menu items, with 3-5 hashtags per post and varying the hashtags used depending on the number of posts per hashtag.
- Posting in relevant online communities or content-seeding.
The Results: Ta da!
Fans: +479 or 450% Increase
Engagement: +785 or 15600% Increase
Impressions: +42,492 or 3029% Increase
I am now planning to expand my operations to the Philippines and am excited to offer a free seminar for business owners in the food industry on how to effectively use social media and digital marketing to build trust with audiences and attract more customers. As a bonus, I have included a picture of sushi to whet your appetite.
Need help with your business? You can reach out to me via my LinkedIn! Yves Amiel Loza